Sunday, March 12, 2023

Synergy

Thanks to Sunday muse for this amazing visual prompt!  




A stitch in time

Saves nine

Then

Three stitches should be fine

To claim what is mine.

Us.

 

2 Equal halves

From different hemispheres

A tectonic shift

Perpetrated by a single thread

A simple yes.

 

An apple a day

The adam and eve way

Keeps us healthy and gay.

 

The harder I tug

Stronger the hug

The prickly institution

needles us now and then

A needed constitution

It keeps us grounded and in zen.

 

 

 


12 comments:

  1. This is quite truly wonderful Samy. My favorite: “The harder I tug Stronger the hug”. Well written… πŸ™‚✌🏼🫢🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balanced verse that illuminates tension and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "Adam and Eve" apple eating habits.
    Our older daughter is in California for a bit, I told her about my poem and described the apple prompt and counted the stitches for her. She had written a poem about Fuzzy Wazzy, no prompt, and I had written mine, a Humpty Dumpty affair, a dream. We are like peas in the pot with our "Great Minds." That poem is here,
    http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-egg-vs-apple-poem-for-sunday-muse.html
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely group of poetic thoughts wonderfully woven together! I love this Samyuktha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this picture. Very original

    ReplyDelete
  6. and of course your poem is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.bto.org/our-science/projects/bird-ringing-scheme/about-ringing/why-ring-birds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you interpreted the image. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your writings. this poem is beautiful indeed !

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is the lifeblood of any work!